PodioTools – Email for Podio
PodioTools enables full send and reply of emails directly from within any Podio App which gives the Podio user awesome power to keep all custom data and client communications in one ‘database.’
What Does It Do?
Hook up YOUR Podio Apps(s) with PodioTools to enable:
- Send and receive emails with non-Podio users from WITHIN a Podio Item.
- Keep all email communications “in-context” within your Podio App
- Setup an autoresponder for inbound emails
- Setup autoresponders for Podio Webforms
- Create Email Templates to Standardize Email Replies from your staff
- Forward from your own custom email address directly into your Podio item
- All subsequent send/receive sent via specific tracking email address so all communications are kept ‘in context’
- All emails are logged in the “Comments” of your App item
- Communicate with external users via email directly from within Podio
- Keeps all communications with external users “in context” with your Podio app item
- External users never need to be given access to your Podio workspace!
- Supports send/receive of file attachments (up to 20mb total)
- Can begin “replying” to external users with existing apps (requires a Contact field in the App)
- Reply comments can be formatted using WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Documents # of attachments received
- Responsive design means it works on all mobile / tablet devices
- Drag and drop file attachments
- Automatically “quotes” last email that was exchanged with external user to keep the conversation “in context” for the user also
- Setup is per Podio App. Each Podio app will get its own incoming email address, autoresponder and default signature line.
- Install on as many Apps as you desire in your Podio workspace(s).
- Autoresponder is sent for webform submissions as well as incoming emails!
How People Use the PodioTools HelpDesk
Use it to track incoming IT helpdesk questions by email within a single Podio App. Run one single or multiple helpdesks for different departments as needed! Each can track, manage their helpdesk the way they see fit.
Use it with your Leads app to communicate with inbound web lead forms. Track/categorize and communicate with your leads all from the Podio Item.
Vendor / Supplier Collaboration
Integrate conversations with vendors / suppliers who you do not wish to invite to your entire workspace.
Agency Operations Management
Manage all your client requests for updates to their websites, etc. Manage ALL clients from ONE Podio App rather than creating a specific App for each client!
Gain client feedback on your products / services. All in an actionable database, with direct ability to communicate with and track client communications.
Web Form Communications
Use it with every webform to allow you to correspond with the submitter of the form for any additional / followup info needed.
Use it with an ‘Applications’ Podio app to gain further details directly from user and have all communications stored in the Podio App. Store letter templates for each step of the hiring process to standard all communications.